Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Advent Activities - Wreath

I love Christmas wreaths. I like the many different variations and colours and I certainly love the meaning behind Christmas wreaths (read more below). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to gather some basic materials to make our own last year. :) Here's a simple post to share!

The gathering list:
(The wreath frame and the wire grass garland were from Daiso. Ribbon and the decorative apple ornament were recycled from a present we received earlier)



Step 1: Loop the wire grass garland around the wreath frame



Dumpling did good, she worked quite hard looping it in and out



Next, loop a ribbon around it 



Lastly, poke the ornament through and tada!



Looking pretty on our door!



The meaning of Christmas Wreath:
The shape of a wreath is a circle without any end, just as the same as God's love for us.

This activity is part of an Advent Activities series where my co-host Jennifer and I aim to share on a daily basis the various activities we are doing as we lead into Christmas! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you have any posts where you can share on the spirit of giving (gifts), joy of sharing (resources/tips/ideas) or the importance of loving (musings/parenting thoughts/values, etc.), please do link up and grab our badge!

2 comments:

  1. Love the wreath!

    I found some round styrofoam rings in Spotlight and Art friend, can use that too if unable to find the same wreath frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you reminded me of those!!! :) Great idea Jen!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Be warned: All content in this blog is copyright protected.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected