Friday, March 28, 2014

Foodie Friday - Inspired "Bulgogi Style" Beef with AirFryer!

I have not had a chance to cook over the weekends as much as I liked due to crazy schedules for the past 3 - 4 weeks! Oh, and how I have missed cooking!

At my very first chance, I took out my AirFryer and decided to cook a simple inspired 'bulgogi style' beef. You can do this with or without the foil but as I was cooking this for Dumpling, we went with foil simply because she prefers it with some 'gravy'. If you prefer the smoky BBQ taste, then please skip the foil, lower the heat to 180 and cook for a shorter period of time (I recommend checking after 6 mins)

:: Gathering List
- 200 gm of thinly sliced beef
- Half a packet of Eoki mushrooms
- Half a yellow onion, sliced
- Beef Bulgogi marinade


:: The Cookout
1. Marinate it with the marinade (coat the beef well) and let it sit in the fridge (I sealed the bowl with clear cellophane) for about 4 hours
2. Chop off ends of the Enoki Mushrooms
3. Mixed sliced onions with item (1) and placed them on a foil
4. Sprinkle the mushrooms above the beef
5. Wrap parcel
6. Cook on 190 degrees for 7 mins if you like it tender or 8 if you like it more chewy.


This is quite a simple meal to prepare and a tasty one which Dumpling enjoys. Try it and let me know how it goes! :)


On a different note, when it comes to meal planning, I try to be very organised and I recently made my own meal planner just to help me along. Here's the link to download this simple self made plan which I hope is useful for you too!


If you have enjoyed this post, please follow me on my Facebook Page where I share my parenting thoughts, food photos (be prepared for tons of them!), early shout outs for giveaways and interact with you, my readers! You can also follow me on Pinterest and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Be warned: All content in this blog is copyright protected.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected