Thursday, February 13, 2014

Through her eyes #6 - Papyrus

As I was in my zoning mode, I suddenly heard an excited shriek last Saturday "Mama, Mama, look! It is Papyrus!" We were at a floating platform at one of the ponds in Jacob Ballas and I went "What? Papyrus?!?!" I have not seen the 'live' plant, only the end product from one of our homeschool field trips at the Art Science Museum to watch the Mummy Exhibition

I turned around and saw this:


And true enough! My daughter's eye sight seems to be better than mine! If you have not seen Papyrus before, take a walk through Jacob Ballas this weekend - you will probably find hidden gems at every turn. :)


If you have enjoyed this post, please follow me on my Facebook Page where I share my parenting thoughts, food photos (be prepared for tons of them!), early shout outs for giveaways and interact with you, my readers! You can also follow me on Pinterest and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Be warned: All content in this blog is copyright protected.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected