Friday, November 2, 2012

Foodie Fridays - Thai pancakes

I had so much good food in Thailand and took so many shots that I thought it would be good to start with something simple. :)

I am not a pancake person but I am definitely a cheese prata person. When I am in Phuket / Krabi, one of the simple pleasures that I enjoy is their version of 'pancake'.

Made with a simple batter, it's spread thinly over a pan and the 'filling' is added. Served with a wide range of savory and sweet choices - chocolate banana, strawberries, peanut butter, egg and cheese, etc., the options are just mouth watering. ;)

These are sold in carts peppered along the beaches and the prices are quite similar between the various vendors.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Be warned: All content in this blog is copyright protected.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected