It’s ITheatre’s 15th Anniversary and they are definitely celebrating it with a bang! With an exciting line-up for 2016 that includes sell-out productions such as The Rainbow Fish and The Magic Paintbrush, ITheatre will kickstart this new year with a well-known tale “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”.
“Some people NEVER seem to learn…
Boy has a really boring job.
He has to watch the sheep. That’s all. Just watch. The sheep don’t think it is boring. They know it is an immensely important job, and their lives depend on it. They know that when Boy is around, they are safe from the Wolf. Then Boy thinks of a bright idea that will help him stay awake. He will pretend that the Wolf is close by, and will call for help!”
A fast-paced production that promises to be interactive, full of laughter and adventure, this cautionary tale delivers messages about the perils on lying. With its expected twists and turns peppered with physical theatre, this Aesop’s Fable is suitable for the young and the old!
I am pleased to share that I have a family package of 4 tickets to this classic tale, worth more than $120 to give away!
Venue: Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel
Date (for winners): 20 February, Saturday, 230pm
Duration: 55 mins (including meet and greet)
To purchase tickets, please click here
:: Terms and Conditions
- These tickets will be to the 2:30pm show on Saturday 20 February.
- Winner is to collect the tickets directly from I Theatre office @ 27 Kerbau Road from 11 January - 12 February. (No onsite collection is allowed) during office hours.
- Tickets are not exchangeable for cash or for other dates.
- Please remember to leave a comment below on "Which is your favorite Aesop Fable and why?"
- As the play takes place in Singapore, this giveaway is opened only to Singapore Residents. GOOD LUCK!
Disclaimer: The giveaway is kindly sponsored by I Theatre. We are not compensated for the post. All opinions expressed are entirely ours.
If you have enjoyed this post, please follow me on my Facebook Page where I share my parenting thoughts, food photos (be prepared for tons of them!), early shout outs for giveaways and interact with you, my readers! You can also follow me on Pinterest and Instagram!