Wednesday, July 17, 2013

THE ADVENTURES OF ELASTI-CHICK IN REDMART.COM

:: This is me, Mama Sue – aka ELASTI-CHICK.
Why? Because ever since I became a mum, I have suddenly developed super hero powers. The ability to be a mum who nurses all sniffles and coughs, a driver, a wife, an employee and most importantly, the ability to multi-task and mysteriously ensure that my child is well looked after as well as churning good and healthy food on the table.


:: This is Dumpling – aka GREEN, MEAN EATING MACHINE. 


Dumpling likes her food and pretty much likes it on time. Don’t muck around with her meals unless you want a meltdown.

And this is Dumpling at the mercy of Mother Nature where we are either being hit by the rain or (gasp), by the haze lately. So, what are we to do when the groceries run low?


:: Introducing Redmart.com
With my ELASTI-CHICK super hero powers, our groceries were sorted out!

Online shopping is my survival tip. I shop online for virtually anything because
(a) I hate crowds
(b) it saves me much time &
(c) it is virtually impossible to watch over an active preschooler AND shop.

Redmart.com is my secret grocery shopping address where I can beat the crowd, be dressed in my worst jammies and no one can see me (and get frightened by the 3-pound eye bags) and best of all, in the comfort of my own home. J

Can’t wait to find out more? Here’s a sneak peek at this secret address!!! 
(Click on image for an enlarged view!) 

To all of you fabulous parents with SUPER HERO MULTI TASKING POWERS!

HERE'S A 10% DISCOUNT CODE FOR YOU!

All you need to do is to enter this discount code: rm_beanie to enjoy 10% off your first purchase!
So hop on over to redmart.com now!  

JOIN ME AGAIN IN THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF… 
THE NEW ADVENTURES OF ELASTI-CHICK!

Disclaimer: I was invited to share my User Experience at Redmart. I have been compensated for this post. All opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but my sharing is based on my personal usage and shopping experience at redmart.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Be warned: All content in this blog is copyright protected.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected