Gloobaloo is Singapore's homegrown Mascot. A curious and cute alien from Planet Global who has travelled to Earth on his Big Boat Spaceship, he wants to make new friends and learn all about Planet Earth and her environment.
Staging his 2nd musical performance at Kallang Theatre, Gloobaloo, a Big Boat Studio Production, returns with his friends as they bring you on a musical journey into the Enchanted Forest in search of the Fire dragon that is destroying the plant life in the forest.
Together with Chirpy and Grumpy, the wacky twins, Gloobaloo will make new friends with the friendly and playful bird, Wikki Zikki, who has feathers as colourful as the rainbow. Watch the graceful mushroom fairies prance and dance, meet the ageless unicorn who is the guardian of the forest! Come journey with them and see how this exciting story unfolds.
With original songs, upbeat music and choreographed dance, Gloobaloo will unleash your child's creativity through exploration of dance & music, melody & rhymes! Here's a link to watch a clip of the performance last year.
One lucky reader gets a chance to walk away with a pair of tickets worth $70!
Just leave a comment below on why you think you should win the tickets! I will pick the funniest / most original comment :) For more information on the play, here's the sistic link.
SHOW TIME: 16th March 2013, 10am
VENUE: Kallang Theatre
* Seats and date / time are fixed and cannot be changed.
* Tickets are also not exchangeable for cash
* Participants need to leave your email address and full name to qualify
* Contest ends 31 January 2013
* Winner will be notified by email
* As the musical is being staged in Singapore, this is for Singapore residents only
* Winner to bear the cost of registered article postage