Thankfully Hubs is good in the kitchen too and this is one of the dishes which he doesn't really like me to cook and would rather do it himself instead. :p I am certain not complaining since it's oh-so-yummy!
1) 3 bullfrogs de skinned and cut up (we get ours from FarMart where they cut them up for us too)
2) Dried chili (pre soaked & de-seeded) this really depends on how spicy you like it. We usually use about 8 of them, cut into thirds
3) half a big onion
4) Spring onions
(Half a packet)
1) pre-marinate the bullfrogs with soya sauce (1tablespoon), a dash of pepper and half a tablespoon of cornflour
2) Store in fridge for at least 30mins, covered with 'Gladwrap'
3) Heat wok with oil and add in onions, then dried chili then spring onions. Sautéed for a min or 2.
4) Add in the bullfrog pieces and fry it for 2-3 mins
5) Add about a tablespoon of oyster sauce
6) Add water (half a bowl, more if you want more gravy)
7) Add dark soya sauce (1 teaspoon) and simmer for another 3 mins over medium fire. Do check consistently so that the grave does not dry out. If it does, add more water